Tuesday, April 19, 2016

More Angels

Brian Posen is an amazing teacher. I am so grateful for his support and love. He encourages me with great compliments privately and publicly when he visits my classes. He picked me up when I was down and with his smile and caring way let me know things were going to be ok. He carries Martin DeMaat's message of love and respect on into the classroom and to his staff. He built Sketchfest Comedy Festival which imports amazing comedy groups from around the world and from home. He grew it from a seed to a wildly sold out event each year in January! I am blessed to have Brian in my life.
Dave Sinker is a wonderful man, dedicated to keeping classic comedy going. He is an SC Alum...we worked at the theater during the same years. He has hired me to teach at his wonderful comedy club... He built The Comedy Shrine in Naperville taking years to build an audience, bringing great stand-up comedians and house comedy troupes to the club. The Comedy Shrine actually has a shrine to comedy in it's hallways, an awe inspiring collection of autographed photos, album covers, posters, statues and well you just have to see it to believe it. Again, David is an angel that came back into my life at the exact right moment.

No comments: